Paypal

Friday, August 29, 2014

No sleep tonight.

Told ya I wouldn't be able to sleep. And I have ran the gambit of crazy thoughts. The last line of thinking I had while laying in my bed right before I gave up the idea of sleep, was what it would be like to erect a yurt on my property and live in it. Now if you don't know what a yurt is, look them up their pretty cool, they are circular tent like structures but a lot more insulated than a regular tent, they aren't permanent so if you decide to relocate it you can. I find them fascinating, problem with one would be a toilet LOL. I'm sure there would be other problems but the toilet situation is what comes to mind for me.

Now how I got to thinking about that, I don't know. Thats how my mind works at night. Totally irritating when you are doing everything you can to just fall asleep! Now here it is almost 5 am and I'm blogging?! I'll get sleepy around 8 am when its about time to get up and start getting my Friday errands done, UGH! Now I'm tempted just to go ahead and make coffee. Sounds sooo good right about now.

I might just do that.....



No comments: