Paypal

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Weigh in at home.

Good evening.

I weighed myself this morning on my scales at home, which read 340.6, well that's 12 lbs less than the reading at the doctor's office yesterday.  But at least now I have a starting point for future weigh ins at home.

No word from the coordinator as of yet, she said I should hear from her by Friday, so if I don't hear anything by Monday I will call the doctor's office and check on her progress.

Had a rough time sleeping the last few days, so last night I took a mild sleeping pill, slept till 11 this morning, then took a nap around 5 till 8:30, now I'll probably be up all night again. I will be tired, but I can't get my brain to shut down. My thoughts will go from what subject to another until I am backtracking my thoughts to figure out how I got where I  was in my thinking! It's not just this surgery stuff going on though, I have other things going on that have me stressed as well. My new goal is a saying I heard in a sermon this morning, I've heard it before but it never meant much to me until now. It is to "Let go and let God." That's my new mantra.

Ok till tomorrow, hopefully I'll have an update from the coordinator.

No comments: