Paypal

Thursday, October 15, 2015

A Facebook Status I found...

This is a Facebook status I found while looking through my downloaded copy of my facebook account, just thought I'd share it here.

Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 10:30pm CDT
Trebor Jule Cox updated her status.
I've had an epiphany I guess you could say. Those who know me well know I've struggled with religion and spirituality as long as I can remember. I've searched and moved from 1 thing to another, trying to find my place. I've moved away from my Christian roots and my heart over the last decade or so because I felt I was never "good" enough and never could be. Then I realized its not about being "good enough". Its about the journey, trying to get there, whats in your heart. Jesus has always been in my heart and YES I'm guilty of denying that. Because I thought I was being denied the promises because I couldn't BE "good enough" for those promises. Not anymore, I know my place. Jesus came for the sinners so what does being good enough have to do with it? I was being blinded by my own stupidity. If this isn't your cup of tea for a topic, well you know where that lil x is at the corner of this msg :) I'll never be a "perfect" Christian, but I don't know any either, and if they existed what did Jesus give his life for?

No comments: