Paypal

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Whats Happening to the Church?

So many churches in our area are not offering the services they used to. Some of them are only doing Sunday morning worship. They no longer offer Sunday School, or Sunday evening worship or even Wednesday night. I remember as a child we had so many activities going on at the church that we kids always had something to do. We had a group called sunbeams for the little girls that was always doing something that kept us busy especially during the summer. The older girls had stuff going on for them too. Stuff that molded them into responsible adult Christians.
And what on earth happened to Revival week?
I live in the so called Bible Belt in South Alabama so this is sad to me, if it is happening here, how bad is it getting every where else?
Prayer isn't allowed in schools, Bibles aren't allowed in schools and now even our churches are declining to the point they are barely existing on 1 service per week. No extra activities!
Now granted I know you don't have to GO to church to serve God or to worship Him, but going to church is what helps me stay FOCUSED on God. I NEED it to stay grounded in Him.
And we have the audacity to ask what is happening to our nation, our world? We are taking God out of all of it! Wake up people, we need God, we need our churches to keep us focused on God.
Ok rant over since the phone rang and I lost track of where I was headed with this rant.

No comments: