Paypal

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

 Long time since my last entry. A lot has happened.

In July of last year my world was turned upside down, I lost the love of my life ( my husband ) unexpectedly to a massive heart attack. The worst part of it was, he wasn't at home. He was a truck driver and was sitting in a truck stop parking lot all alone. I often wonder if he would of been home could I have gotten him help in time to save him.

Life changed drastically, being disabled, I've had to learn to live on a meagerly income, I don't even care about that to be honest, I just miss him. 

Then we all know covid hit and the changes it brought with it. Being high risk my life changed even more. I tried taking a part time job to help support myself, That was short lived when I fell and broke my shoulder and wrist. That was 2 months ago, I still have no use of that arm and am doing physical therapy twice a week. I go for more x-rays again on the 21st to see how it is progressing and determine if surgery is needed.

During all of this I've had great support from my friends, family and my church family. They have stood by my side, prayed with and for me. And the emotional support has been life saving. It's times like these you appreciate the people God placed in your life.

This is all horrible stuff, but it is my testing. I have hope in Him. I will come through all of this by the grace of God, I rely heavily on Him, especially all alone in the wee hours of the night when sleep evades me, He is my constant companion, my rock, my hiding place.

No comments: