Paypal

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Eye Exam

Ok so yesterday I had to go for a "diabetic eye exam" WOW. I have never had my eyes dilated so that was weird! At first it wasn't so bad, they put the drops in, then took me to another room to take pictures and when they flashed that bright light in my eyes for those pictures OMG, that was awful, well that made my vision kinda fuzzy. But it still wasn't that bad and I was thinking so what is all the fuss about getting your eyes dilated. Well then I had to go outside to the truck and damn it was bright outside! The light was INTENSE, to say the least. And they told me this would last anywhere from  2 -4 hours. Everything looked like crap, it was like looking threw a bright haze. So I thought ok come home, take a nap when i wake up everything should be ok. NOT. My vision didn't get back to normal till sometime after 9 last night!! I mean it was slowly getting better after about 5 but it was still fuzzy. About drove me insane! And I have to do this every year???? UGH

No comments: