Paypal

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Side tracked

Yes I got side tracked. My BFF taught me to knit and she had me knitting a hat. I got so into it I couldn't think about anything but finishing this hat. Here is a picture of my daughter wearing the creation.




Ok so now, I need to get myself back on track. Checking the gym out this week is out of the question. Hubby is on vacation and our truck blew the transmission. So hopefully when he goes back to work next week I won't be so distracted.
One good thing about learning to knit. no time to think about snacking lol. Course that wasn't a huge issue anyway, but it is an issue none the less. It also had me going to hobby lobby which for  me was great exercise because that store is HUGE and the yarn is all the way in the farthest back corner :)
Will get the scales out this afternoon and see where we are. Will also try to get a pic posted.
Till later......

No comments: