Paypal

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Almost There!

I got another phone call from Dr Galloway's office yesterday to update me on what is left that needs to be done. On the 24th I go to take a 2 hour class called Begin Class, near Dr Galloway's office, when I leave there she said bring by the certificate from that class and my $150 co-pay for the surgery. The very next day I have my last appointment with Dr Sherman at that appointment I get him to fax over my Oct-March records to Dr Galloway and she will get everything together to submit to the insurance company. She said NOTHING about seeing a psychiatrist which I was told would be one thing I would have to do for approval. Guess we shall see.

So I don't know how long it takes after submitting this to the insurance to get the approval, but it doesn't sound like by the way Heather (Dr Galloway's coordinator) talks. So I am hoping that I will have a date for surgery sometime in April.

Nervous but happy....

No comments: