Paypal

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Yup this is me


No its not a full body shot, but you can definitely see how big I am in this pic. In a years time I'm hoping to be half this size. I have my last weigh in check up this week on the 25th. I won't be doing the Begin class this month, I'll have to wait until next months class. That is the last thing the surgeon's office needs to send the request to the insurance company.

If anyone out there is reading that has done this, I'd love to hear your story. Diet you follow, your experience, how you felt after surgery, just anything! If you've blogged or made a YouTube channel following your progress please leave a link in the comments, I would love to check it out.

I've had no luck finding an affordable personal trainer, so I'm going to check out planet fitness next week and see if I feel it will be a comfortable fit for me. I know this is going to take work, that it isn't a miracle cure, it is a tool. A lot of changes will be required for this to work. 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Surgery is a drastic measure and I've had a friend die from this surgery. Granted that was years ago and so many advances have been made since then. But still it isn't without a lot of risk. My main fear tho is failure, not death... just plain and simple failure. If I fail I let everyone down from family, friends but most of all myself. As it gets closer I worry even more. I've failed at this so many times already without surgery. I would much rather not have to go threw surgery. But this can't be the end of my story, I cannot die this large and have that be how I'm remembered. I'd rather die trying than to live like this anymore, then at least I gave it all I had.

Anyway if you have a story to share please do, or a recipe site for after surgery share that too!

Till next time ya weirdo's!

No comments: