Paypal

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Doc Appointment

My doc appointment was uneventful, I weighed about the same as my last visit, everything was fine. I had blood work done again. And paperwork filled out for my cpap company for prescription renewal and the last several months of my visits faxed over to the surgeon. I have that class in April I haven't gotten the date on it yet, then everything will be sent off for approval. Man what a long and tedious process!

In other news, going no-poo has turned my hair into a curl factory! I've lost a few inches in length because it is all curling up. I must admit I kinda missed the curls. I hated them when I was younger, but they've been gone for so long I was kinda missing them. I do notice tho when I don't use the baking soda rinse in the shower, it takes a lot longer for my hair to dry, like hours! But it doesn't feel gross, just different. I'm still in over production of oils, but that should tame down soon. The amount of hair I was loosing each day has slowed down a lot! My hair doesn't stink like I thought it would. Now mind you hubby hates the smell of it after doing a baking soda rinse, he says it smells like straight baking soda, maybe I'm using to much. I'll adjust it hopefully eventually I won't even need the baking soda rinse.

That's all folx

No comments: