Paypal

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Repairmen, Oxygen guy and general nothingness

My brand new fridge is on the fritz, so the repairman was out today, a part is out he has to order it and it won't be in till around Monday, bleh. Then the guy from the cpap company I use for my machine and supplies came out today to check my oxygen concentrator and left me some supplies for that, new hoses and what not. Then I paid bills, did a water change on my fish tank cause I was a bit worried. My grandson woke up in the middle of the night and decided to put his hands all down in the tank and clean the tanks with windex. I wasn't sure he didn't get any in the tanks and my fish were acting a bit weird so I went ahead and did at least a 40% water change. I think I'm gonna have to start doing a water change twice a week anyway due to the amount of fish I have in my 55g tank. THEN it was off to walmart and I just got home and grabbed me some ravioli's and nuked them, then decided to bore yall to death with the details of my day. To hell with punctuation and paragraphs I just blurt it all out there. NOW I'm off to see the puppies that are now 4 weeks old get their first bath cause they STINK!
Till next time creepers....

No comments: