Paypal

Monday, March 23, 2015

My Day




Woke up late this morning, had my coffee and washed my laundry while I read my morning news-feed on Facecrack.

Hubby had an afternoon doc appointment because he hasn't been feeling well lately and has had no energy. I went with him to help him remember what all he needed to discuss with the doctor. Mainly to make sure that he told him about his horrible moods. I think they have a lot to do with him not sleeping well. Takes him till 4 or 5 am to fall asleep after getting home at 1 am. Then he sleeps so lightly that a mouse fart in the next room will wake him up. Then he is pissy all day and to be honest I just wanna ring his skinny little neck!

Anyway the doctor put him back on his mood pills and another mood pill at night that is supposed to also help him sleep. Lord I hope this works! I loved him immensely on mood pills a few years ago, I didn't stop loving him, I just don't like him very much right now. How can you like an asshole???

And THEN.... I picked up my grand daughter, then went and picked her mother up (daughter number 3) and took them to the grocery store. I took daughter #3 home, then took my grand daughter home. Came all the way back home and picked up daughter #4 and both my grandsons and took them to the grocery store and picked up hubby's prescriptions while I was there. Whheeew! By this time I am exhausted and STARVING! Luckily daughter #4 cooked dinner for all of us, I love her so much! It was stuffed shells YUM! Maybe I will share her recipe in another post on another day I'm to damn tired to type it up today!

The best part of the day? It's my Hailea's birthday, that would be granddaughter #1, and Wyatt grandson #3 cut his first tooth today! Bout time he is almost 10 months old.

Anyway time to relax and maybe watch last nights episode of "The Walking Dead"

Later Creepers!

No comments: