Paypal

Friday, February 6, 2015

Blogging Challenge

BFF asked me if I wanted to do a blog challenge, where each of us had to post to our blog at least once a day for 365 days.

Well I think she is doing it to help me get more into keeping up with my blog, because in all honesty, I SUCK! But, challenge accepted! I don't know how this will turn out, I don't know if I can find something worth y'all reading for me to talk about every day on here. I'll try. So the challenge is set to start tomorrow. Wish me luck :)

If you want to follow along with her you can find her blog here: http://wondersb-log.blogspot.com/
She is better at this blogging thing than me so you should probably go check her out :)

I think she likes this 365 day challenges because once she challenged me to the Great Blanket Project of 2012, where we were supposed to get a blanket for our queen size beds knitted in one year... we both failed miserably, but I failed first! I quit long before the project was even good and going yet. I came to the conclusion soon after that I can not call myself a knitter. I can knit but that doesn't mean I am a knitter. Knitters can knit useful items like blankets and sweaters and such I can only knit washcloths or dishcloths.

Anyway so follow along with us on this challenge, ya never know what will flow from these fingertips.

Till tomorrow...

2 comments:

Leah ;0) said...

It's gonna be fun. We can chat thru our blogs ;0)
And washcloths are very useful, ever need one and not have one!?!

Trebor Cox said...

Yea well still doesn't make me a knitter :)