Paypal

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Great Day

It was a great day at the park, with my youngest 2 daughters and 3 of my grand kids, well 4 if you count the half baked one in daughter Billie's belly!

Some pics from the park.


David looking like hmm freedom to run all these kids, what should I do first?


Adlen just happy to be at the park, David still trying to decide.






Wyatt and Adlen enjoying their ice cream because of course the ice cream truck stays parked there even on a chilly day like today. David refused his ice cream, so Aunt Billie ate it.


David made a friend for a split second.


Climbing is such hard work.


Playing so hard works up a thirst.



This is what happens after a hard day at play and its to late for a nap.

So after the park we took them all to Zaxby's for a late lunch. Was a great day, but I am pooped! And I still need to go do my grocery shopping!

Till tomorrow.....




No comments: