Paypal

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Puppies!

My grand daughters dog Zoey, that lives at my house just had 8 puppies!! They are adorable but for a dog her size that is a LOT of puppies! Anyway yes I know she should be fixed and she will be as soon as these puppies are old enough. Don't judge me ... I'll not explain myself here to anyone who doesn't know me, just know you don't know me or my situation or even how this came to be. But she will be fixed ASAP! But for now we have 8 wonderful little 4 legged fur baby's to enjoy and believe me I will enjoy them lol.

On another subject my BFF is doing some give away's on her knitting blog, so for those of you who knit you might want to go over there and check it out, her blog can be found at http://knittinfun.blogspot.com/ with details on how to win and what she is giving away. So head on over.....

Shoo...

GO ALREADY those give aways won't stay there forever!

No comments: