Paypal

Monday, February 9, 2015

Fish Tank!



OK so this is what I wanted to show you, more pics to come later as I decorate and get this like I want it. This is my 55 gallon tank set up I just bought from my niece Desire'. I've been running around for 2 days getting stuff to set this up. I had to get rocks, a pump and bubbler. I had to make 2 trips to the pet store yesterday with screaming grand babies to get the pump, got it home it wouldn't work so I had to take it back. I got it back to the pet store and dropped it as soon as I walked in to exchange it, they took it back there hooked it up and it worked, so me dropping it fixed it!!
By the time I got all that running done I was exhausted! That's why I missed yesterday's post. But the very BASIC setup is done. Now time to add fish and decorations. I got to baby Oscars floating in bags in this pic waiting to be released along with 2 parrot fish. Yes I know I shouldn't have 2 Oscars in a 55 gallon tank, but they are baby's right now so just deal with it!
I still need to get lights for the tank too. Lots of stuff I gotta add before I have the setup I want, but this is a start :)
OK till next time

1 comment:

Leah ;0) said...

It's going to look great when you get finished with it. And maybe when those tiny little fish get some size on them. That big tank makes them look so tiny!