Paypal

Thursday, February 19, 2015

It's a new day.

The last few days I have felt fantastic, my COPD hasn't been as bad and I'm not gasping for air every step I take. And it gave me a new  motivation feeling so good. So today I begin my diet again. Fingers crossed and lots of praying, I would really love to loose as much as possible before my surgery is scheduled. Sooo, my biggest problem is gonna be giving up my Monster Java Mocha Loca!!! I love those, so instead of giving them up completely I'm going to allow myself 3 a week. I can't be denying myself everything I love right? But with those 3 a week I will still have to stay under calorie goal, so on the days I have one that will cut into my calorie intake of food. At least thats the plan.

Anyway, just had to do a short blog on this, maybe I'll blog more later I'm starting to enjoy this blogging thing.

No comments: