Paypal

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Busy Day

Good thing I set an alarm to remind me to do this blogging thing every day! I have it set for 11 which is why you are just now getting this blog entry!

I had a pretty busy afternoon, I had a doctor's appointment with the cardiologist for clearance for my gastric bypass surgery since I have a history of high blood pressure and afib. Didn't get out of there till well after 5 pm, my blood pressure was great and my EKG looked normal, so they are scheduling me to do an ultrasound of my heart then they will clear me for surgery. That's another hoop for the insurance company down. I will be so glad when all this hoop jumping is over with! I am so sick of doctor appointments! And you know they do this to see how committed you are hoping you will give up so they don't have to cover the cost of the surgery! Whatever, I'm not giving up now, I've come this far and it will be so worth it when its done!

Anyway I have to get to bed, I have to be at the DMV at 9 am to finally get my drivers license taken care of. So ready to have that done to and be legal again! Never let your license slip thinking you will take care of it later.... lesson learned the hard way.

Till tomorrow :)

No comments: