Paypal

Saturday, February 28, 2015

I got confused!

Ok so last night I'm sitting here thinking about doing my blog post and thought "Oh I blogged today" woke up this morning and went to my dashboard and realized I didn't!!!
Yeup I'm getting old...

Anyway had a great day after my doc appointment, actually the doc appointment went great, I got there 20 minutes before my appt time and they called me straight back to the echo room, immediately did my echo cardiagram and woot I was out of there before my appointment time ever came around! By the time it was 2 o clock I was already in I-65 headed back home LOL. Love those kind of appointments!

After that grabbed a bite to eat and got my grandbaby Adlen, ran to get coils for my ecig, dog food for nursing momma, mcdonalds for Adlen a McFlurry, then swung by daughter Amber's and picked her and the boys up. They played at my house with Adlen for a few hours, took them all home and ta da, the end of a good day!

Here are some pics of SOME of my 8 grandkids!






Ok this was yesterday's post :)
The END!

No comments: